- Arise and Shine. Wake up a little early to a good start. Do not fail to join him for breakfast if not make it for him. When he makes it, appreciate it.
- Enough with the blame game. Think about it, does it make anyone feel better? Then why play?
- Serve a Happy Meal. Find out one thing he likes to eat and make it cheerfully for him often.
- Give him room - To breath, to meet his friends, to enjoy his favorite TV shows, to take a weekend nap, you name it...
- Surprise him by doing one of his errands - be it putting out the trash or cleaning the fish tank or washing the toilet or why not even mowing the lawn. No work is strictly his; no harm in trying it out.
- Send love notes - Trust me, a simple 'I love you so much' in a sticky note in his lunch bag can make his day; he might not say it but it does.
- Do not compare - With any one including your father. He is the best.
- Never threaten to leave - Believe you are made for each other and no one is better than him. Always work towards mending the hearts rather than tearing it apart further. Even when it is not your fault be the first to make up.
- Appreciate - Everything he has done for you, doing for you and all his efforts to make you happy. Try a 'Thank you for marrying me' and see if it melts him or not.
Trust in the Lord; not in men
11 hours ago