- When it is still snowing get out to the backyard and lie down on the ground, face up, legs straight kept together, hands spreaded out making a 'T'
- For a minute or two just lie there looking up at the sky, at the gentle snow flurries, looking at the flakes up close.
- Taste some, wince some, blow some, cherish some and be prepared for those that tickle your nose; once you have had enough of it move on to the next step.
- Bring your hands close to the body and at the same time spread your legs apart, repeat it several times to enjoy it the best.
- Slowly stand up and viola you have made the best Snow Angel in the whole wide world!
- Make a few more snow angels all over the yard. The more the merrier you see!
- Now just roll over all over in the snow, bring back the child in you, bring out your young ones at home, drag out your partner too. Tell him/her enough with the hot chocolate all wrapped up in their snuggies. He/she needs some snow - real snow! Pets too why not. It will be fun laughing and rolling together.
- By now definitely the whole yard is a mess. This is a perfect time for making snow balls throwing at each other and clicking some pictures.
- When you have had a fair share of snow balls, let's build a snow man. I know you won't have enough snow nearby as you have trampled on them all. So, go gather some from far and near, roll them up and put them together.
- Finally when fun is full and energy is drained and you are all wet, get back home for a change of clothes and warm cup of hot cocoa or some roasted chestnuts.
- Don't forget to save at least one perfect snowball in your freezer as a memento.
- Don't you worry about the messy back yard, in no time it will be smoothed again with fresh snow.
Look, I am coming soon!
10 hours ago